Friday 4 January 2013

Generation 1; Chapter 4

So much had happened in what felt like a short space of time. Dad had found love and moved her in. He upgraded the house for us. Drizzle and I had become the best of friends. Not much could upset my happiness, right?

Wrong!


She still tormented me at school. Not only me, but Drizzle, too. He kept saying that we should talk to Miss Vermell about Plum. But I just couldn't, it would have made things ten times worse. 


Photobucket

"Oh look, here comes No Name Nilly! Watch this" Plum whispered to Polar and Forest. They were just her lackeys. Always doing and acting just like Plum because that is all they knew. "I am having an awesome sleepover at my house this weekend. It is going to be great. Hey Nilly, would you like to come?"

I was taken aback. Plum was asking if I wanted to go to her sleepover? Maybe she was giving up on her reign of terror.
"Um, s-sure, that would be nice" I spluttered. 


"Well, tough, you can't!" she grinned menacingly "I only asked if you wanted to. Haha!" The trio laughed. 


Suddenly, a voice piped up from the other side of the classroom. "Plum, give over, it's not funny any more. It's boring." 


Photobucket

I looked over to where the voice came from. It was Alizarin. I couldn't believe he was standing up for me. He was a trouble maker, always in trouble with Miss Vermell. Everyone looked up to him, and what he said goes. 


"W-why are you sticking up for this loser, Ali?" Plum stuttered. 


"Psh the only loser I see around here is you, Plum." Everyone in the class sniggered. 


Photobucket

I could see Plum was about to burst. It felt amazing to see her being treated the way she had been treating me. Before she could say anything Miss Vermell came into the class, ready to teach. Plum had to sit through several classes just stewing, and I was enjoying it. 

Once Plum had backed down with thanks to Alizarin, things in class went more smoothly. I was able to speak to the others in class and actually enjoyed myself. Of course Plum still gave me dirty looks and said things under her breath, but I didn't care.


Photobucket

Both Drizzle and I spent more time with Alizarin. By the time my big birthday came 'round we were all the best of friends. 

I had decided with the help of my Dad and Mocha to have a small party. Just Drizzle, his family and Alizarin. We were able to afford a little decoration, a CD player and a cake, to make this party decent. 


Photobucket

It was actually quite fun. Just dancing with my two best friends, laughing, joking and telling stories. Alizarin told the best ghost stories, even Dad was scared.

Photobucket

Then the time came for me to blow out the candles. I looked back at my Dad, his eyes were full of joy. I blew the candles out, made my wish and waited for the magic to happen.

 
Now here I was, a teen. ( I wished that by the end of the night my hair looked better.)

Photobucket

It was time to open my pressies. I couldn't believe what Dad and Mocha gave me - it was an actual laptop! 


Screenshot-357_zpsf754fa07 edited


"You deserve this, Nilly" Dad said as he hugged me. 

Drizzle and his family had given me an MP3 player. It was unreal. "Wow, thank you so much, just ... wow." I was speechless. 

Lastly, it was Alizarin's turn to give me a present. His present was not like the others. He had given me a book that I loved to take out from the library over and over again. This one was hard-backed and it was all mine. 

"It is not as fancy as all the others but I knew you loved this book. Now it is yours." He said looking at his feet. 

"It is amazing, truly amazing. Everyone, thank you, this day couldn't have gotten any better." I meant it with all my heart. I had never felt so loved. 

After the excitement of the party had died down and everyone had gone home, Dad came into my room.


Photobucket

"Nilly, I have been debating whether or not you should have this, but I think you are old enough to read it. Um, if you want to talk about it afterwards I will be here for you, okay?" 


"Um, sure dad." I did not like where this was going. 


He handed me a letter and left the room. I had forgotten all about this letter. It was from my mum, the night she had abandoned us for the nanny. 


I opened it up and read what she had to say for herself.

"Oh."


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what is in that letter? :O She doesn't look positively surprised :(
    She grew up beautifully, though :3 I'm glad she could have such a nice birthday^^
    Now I'm all curious about Alizarin :D I thought she and Drizzle would end up together, but now I'm not so sure :D She'll love her mp3 player - it;s one of the best little gadgets I have :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find out soon ;)
      When I first saw her I grimaced I did not like that hair she had.
      Well I didn't want her to only have one friend I wanted to give her a lil bit of happiness. Same I love listening to music. She can now go off in her own lil world.

      Delete